ASHA Journals Ordering Procedures
ASHA members have free online access to the journals AJA, AJSLP, JSLHR, and LSHSS as a benefit of membership.
Want a print subscription? Order online from the ASHA Online Store.
Order print and online subscriptions to ASHA's journals from the ASHA Online Store.
For print subscriptions, please complete our online order form, selecting your desired journal and subscription type.
Subscribing to AJSLP Online is a two-step process:
- Follow your usual ordering procedures to subscribe to your ASHA journal. Payment should be made to your subscription agent or directly to ASHA. The order form for direct payment is available here.
- Once ASHA has received payment, you will receive a letter with
instructions for obtaining access to AJSLP Online. The letter will direct
you to an online activation form. You will be asked to provide the
following information necessary to activate your subscription to AJSLP Online:
- Contact name, title, phone, fax, and e-mail
- Customer Number (included with the letter)
- Institution's IP address(es)
We will send you the address of this Web form and instructions for filling it out after we verify payment. Your institution will not have access to the full text AJSLP Online until you complete this second step.
Back Issues of Print Copies
On an as-available basis, back issues of journals printed prior to
2010 may be purchased through ASHA Product Sales. Orders for back issues
must be paid for with a separate check. Please call for price and
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association